- Valet Services located on Seymour Street in the circular drive in front of the Admitting entrance (#1 on map), and at the Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center (#13 on map) for patients of that Center.
- Self-parking at the Public Parking Garage (#25 on map) conveniently attached to the 85 Seymour Street Medical Office Building.
- Self-parking at the Retreat Avenue Garage (#26 on map) on 100 Retreat Avenue, 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays.
- Handicapped parking is located on Seymour Street in the circular drive in front of the Admitting entrance (#1 on the map).
Hartford Hospital main entrance (#1 on map)
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Helen & Harry Gray Cancer Center entrance (#13 on map)
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 5:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Go to the hospital's main entrance for valet parking on weekends.
(for Cancer Center patients ONLY)
Valet Parking Rates
Valet parkers will be charged $1 per hour up to a maximum daily rate of $8. Please view our fee schedule for details. (Patients should see the area where they are being treated for discounted parking.)
Free validated parking is available to patients on their actual day of transition (discharge), and to patients that are here continuously three times or more per week for treatment (Dialysis, Infusion and Cancer Center Patients).
* Tipping for valet service is not allowed. Please know that our valet providers are sufficiently compensated for their services.
Public Parking Garage (#25 on the map) is attached to Hartford Hospital’s Medical Office Building at 85 Seymour Street and is accessible 24 hours a day. Cashiers are available Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. On weekends, cashiers are available from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. During off hours, please see the Security Officer stationed at the entrance to our Emergency Department.
Retreat Avenue Garage (# 26 on the map) is open weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It is not open on weekends.
Garage parkers will be charged $1 per hour up to a maximum daily rate of $8. Please view our fee schedule for details.
Weekly ($20) and monthly ($65) parking passes are available for patients and patients’ families at discounted rates at Hartford Hospital’s Cashier’s Office on the first floor, Room 136, from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., or at Hartford Hospital’s Auxiliary Store (in the Main Lobby), Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.