The LIFE STAR mentorship program has been established to foster professional growth and gain experience with LIFE STAR.
The program is designed to assist Registered Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, and Paramedics currently working as licensed healthcare providers prepare for a career in Critical Care Transport.
Participation involves observational shifts and educational opportunities. The program is tailored to enhance and support the learning needs of those professionals interested in this voluntary unpaid experience. The mentorship program is meant to serve as an educational opportunity and does not constitute a job offer or in any way suggest a future offer of employment.
- Current Licensed Registered Nurse, Registered Respiratory Therapist or Paramedic with at least 2-3 years of experience in Critical Care or Emergency Care setting.
- EMT-B, ACLS, BLS, and PALS are highly recommended.
- Ability to meet crew position requirements within two years.
- A desire to learn critical care flight transport with LIFE STAR.
Mentorship Application Process
- To apply, please submit a resume with relevant experience, certifications and licenses to LifestarMentorship@hhchealth.org.
- Candidates meeting criteria will be invited to interview for participation in the program.
- Acceptance is subject to eligibility and availability.
Submit Your Resume