Hudson Suites at Hartford Hospital
Twelve hotel-like guest rooms on Hartford Hospital’s main campus is available to patients and their families for overnight and short-term stays at modest cost.
These units are perfect for patients undergoing early morning surgery or family members who need to be close by and offer an alternative to more costly or less convenient living arrangements.
The Hudson Suites are located on the third floor of the west wing of the Education and Resource Center at 560 Hudson Street, across the street from the 85 Jefferson Street entrance to the hospital.
Each room contains a double bed. Some feature a pull-out sofa to accommodate additional family members. A handicapped-accessible suite is available. Linens, towels, housekeeping services and reservations are provided through Hartford Hospital.
- All private baths
- Telephones with voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Coffee makers
- Easy access to the hospitalAccommodations
- Security guard in lobby 24 hours/day
- Nearby parking
- Cable TV
- Radio alarm clocks
- Sitting areas
- Easy access to the hospital cafeteria during regular hours of business
- Local restaurants are listed in each room. Some deliver
- A central snack area is available 24 hours/day
Rates & Reservations
- There is a $55 charge for each room.
Rates are per room per night.
- We require a credit card on file.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, and personal check.
- Secured parking is available at an additional cost. When you arrive at the Education and
- Resource Center at 560 Hudson Street, the security guard at the desk inside will direct you to the hospital garage. Hudson Suites
- Weekly and monthly parking passes are available at the Hartford Hospital Cashiers Office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or the Hartford Hospital Auxiliary Store.
- Check-in time is 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.; other times by special arrangement.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m., or later by special arrangement.
- Unfortunately, we cannot make baby-sitting arrangements for children. Children may not be left alone in the rooms.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets.
Hartford Area Lodging
Settle in and enjoy one of the many comfortable lodgings in and around the Hartford area. Choose from over 200 quality hotels, motels, inns and bed & breakfasts.