Fitness and motion are essential to musculoskeletal health. Our wellness services can help you stay healthy through a variety of classes, taught by certified and skilled professionals.
We’ll help you achieve your fitness goals, whether you’re a novice, a weekend warrior, or a skilled athlete.
Class pricing: $100 for 12 sessions or $10 drop-in fee per class.
Own the Bone Program
- Strengthen bones
- Improve balance and posture
- Safe program for people with osteoporosis, osteopenia and arthritis
Goal is to improve strength and balance for your daily living activities
- Low impact strengthening exercises
- Mobility & flexibility
- Dynamic stretching
- Active isolated stretching
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Build lean muscle
- Burn more calories
- Increase metabolism
- Mixtures of strength power routines
- Recruitment of multiple muscle groups
- More caloric burning & energy output
Over 60 Weight Training
Goal is weight training geared towards the aging population to maintain balance, strength, flexibility and activity levels. Lower impact programming to decrease joint stress while improving the system.
- Building muscular strength, endurance and flexibility throughout the whole body
- Resistance training will utilize light weights, bands, kettlebell & bodyweight movements
- Movement-based exercises will focus on squat, lunge, upper body push & upper body pull variations
For more information, a list of updated classes or to sign up for a class, please call 860.972.5945.