Frequently Asked Questions

Nursing StatueHere are answers to frequently asked questions

Q: How can I get a copy of my transcripts?
Contact Lori Hayes at or 860.545.7276.

Q: How can I become reinstated as an Alumnae Association member?
The reinstatement application form is available on the Membership page. Print the form, fill it out, and send it to the address shown there with the application fee.

Q: How can I find out information regarding the Alumnae Medical Fund, scholarship aid, and financial support in time of need?
Visit the Membership page or contact Theresa Gwozdz, 860.257.3171.

Hartford Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae